***SEEKING A TRAINEE QUANTITY SURVEYOR***
Conwy / North Wales
Due to an increase in workload and securing a number of contracts / schemes we are seeking a Trainee Quantity Surveyor in North Wales. We are a main contractor who work on a mixture of projects, including but not limited to: social housing refurbishment, office fit-out, repairs, planned and reactive maintenance.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, your main duties will include:
- Assist in accurately compiling tenders and bids
- Visit sites to undertake measures and assess tender issues
- Collate all tender documentation, whilst also checking for accuracy
- To attend necessary meetings with clients and contractor
- Training and development to ensure you're progressing well in the role
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Applicant to be motivated and ambitious within the industry
- Excellent IT skills including excel / office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An interest in the Construction Industry.
Preferable Qualifications - GCSE:
- English C or above
- Science C or above
- Maths B or above.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the regions fastest growing companies who will invest in your career development.
If you are interested in this role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org